HomeAbout MeClassesOn-line ClassesPressRosa & JosieContact

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Everything Glorious

Have you ever listened to a CD and thought~you know this is art~but with music~yes, music art! Melanie had bought the David Crowder CD called "Collision", and shared it with me on my recent visit to SA. We drove the streets of the city, whose major arteries were designed using the original cow trails, listening to "Collision" and loving the time we had together.
Then this week she sent me THE link:


His new "Remedy" CD is coming out September 26th; and the song called Everything Glorious (which we both LOVE) is playing on his myspace page!

David Crowder, a Waco native, is a true Texas music artist!

p.s. Thanks Mel~ I love you!

Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. ~Helen Keller

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom! This post ... made me cry!
Tears of JOY, of course! Most of your posts make me cry.
I LOVE that you've given me the gift of loving music. As far back as I can remember, we've driven streets of a city, listening to favorite songs and loving the time we had together.

And, on the DC*B. I love that their new song asks ...
if God makes everything glorious ... what does that make us?!!

kansasrose said...

This is a touching post hon...going to check out David Crowder.