HomeAbout MeClassesOn-line ClassesPressRosa & JosieContact

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Turquoise Donuts-Oh So Sweet

A new pair of turquoise earrings I made this week to sell Saturday at the New Ulm Art Festival! This will be the 3rd year that I will be at the festival selling Rosa & Josie's Jewelry. Since I lived all of my childhood in New Ulm, I see so many people I know and fortunately still some of who my parents knew. New Ulm is still small. Many people from Houston have found out how beautiful this small German town truly is. The gentle rolling hills, beautiful bluebonnets in the spring, mighty oak trees and wonderful friendly people, all make for a great place to live or just get away on weekends.
Hope to see you this Saturday in New Ulm....just a short distance from wherever you are!
Check out the website: www.newulm-tx.com

No comments: