HomeAbout MeClassesOn-line ClassesPressRosa & JosieContact

Monday, September 03, 2012

if i close my eyes tight enought i'm still there...


Coronado was way more than I expected.
I really had no idea how beautiful it actually would be...
The Glorietta Bay Inn was gorgeous.
The flowers vibrant.

If you add those factors along with a wonderful group of super enthusiastic students,
you know each class was a huge success!
 Marbi, =), Barb, Anne, Kim
There was so much to see, so much beauty everywhere I looked.
Not to mention some gorgeous jewelry made by some wonderful ladies...
Crystal Confetti Necklaces
Window to my Heart Cuffs
and
Heart Strings

Art Retreat by the Beach will again be in Coronado in 2013, 
but in May instead of June!
I hope you can join us....it truly is one of the BEST places in the world to take a class.
More details are coming soon....























12 comments:

Vivi Magoo said...

I'm dreaming of the beach and the fun to be had next May ;o}

Vivi Magoo said...

I'm dreaming of the beach and the fun we will have there next May when Art Retreat by the Beach returns!

Kim L said...

I am waiting for the details!

Debbie said...

Ok I want all the info on this retreat!! It looks amazing!! My goal is to attend at least one cool retreat a year and this would be perfect for 2013!!
Please keep me posted !!
Lot's of creative love to you!!
Debbie

Wabbit said...

Hope I can attend next year, but I sure hope I don't have to wait til then to take another class with you!

Renee Troy said...

I'll be there!

Renee Troy said...

Like Kim, I'm waiting for the details.

Charlene said...

Oh what fun!!! I see "Big Daddy" enjoyed the sand & surf! Coronado is AMAZING! I love it there. I love all of the California Coast... I see two sweet friends that took your class. Jan & Anne! Such fun ladies. I'm so sorry I missed seeing you in Concan... Bathroom is finished except getting plantation shudder... Farm sold/stuff moved (maybe one more trip). Next... new carpet in living room & den (which it's a good thing that is next as Dear Daddy Darling spilled a LARGE glass of RED wine on the wall, wood blinds & carpet tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!) OH MY!!! Why isn't life easier? HUGS & I MISS YOU!

Mystic Indigo said...

What a beautiful site and looks like a wonderful crew too!

Cindy said...

Diane, what a great post! Oh the pictures are all so incredible...and so are the jewelry pieces! Your students are all smiles and boy did they ever create stunning jewelry - they must all be so proud of their work. What an incredible venue - who wouldn't have a blast there?? My brother was stationed in San Diego a long time ago and I do remember that hotel - everything is so scenic! And I loved the picture of Allen at the end!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the art retreat was a lot of fun! I spent many summers at Southern California beaches...so many great memories & found treasures from the sea.

- your dd - said...

Absolutely *gorgeous*! I <3 everyone's idea of a great time! Even Dad's! :-*