HomeAbout MeClassesOn-line ClassesPressRosa & JosieContact

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

warrenton rhinestones

I may have to rethink the old saying that diamonds are a girl's best friend....these vintage rhinestones were found in a booth at Warrenton, along with several other great pieces that day. The owners come twice a year, all the way from Missouri. She bought them at an estate sale. If only they could talk, I bet they have a great story to tell.

I posted this picture in another group I participate in~see it on the right sidebar. Go to Paintbox Pictures to look at more marvelous effects used by my friends there. You will love the pictures!

3 comments:

Daryl said...

Sparkles .. I love sparkles ... ScrappySue was with me at the Flea this past Sunday and she got this fabulous faux diamond necklace ($25!!!) that I wish I had seen first ....

:-Daryl

Diana said...

These are gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you create from them. I enjoyed the shots from the antique faire...wished I lived closer so I could go. Lots of great treasures.
Diana

kansasrose said...

These are amazing. Wouldn't you love to know where they have traveled?