HomeAbout MeClassesOn-line ClassesPressRosa & JosieContact

Thursday, September 04, 2008

~wings to soar~

Amazon remembered! My pre-ordered copy of Kelly Rae Roberts new book~Taking Flight Inspiration & Techniques~to give your Creative spirit~wings~ arrived this week! I am totally inspired by her Gratitude, the Introduction AND Chapter One. Her first project~Learning to Soar~included the wonderful D.J.Pettitt. I must say, I can't wait to read the rest of the book, and see what Stephanie Lee, Mati Rose McDonough, Laurie Mika, Christine Mason Miller, Jennifer Valentine and wow~Judy Wise~also have to share with Kelly. This is a keeper.

And, look who's been visiting our house. Actually there are many. This was one I caught.
My prayer today:
Lord give me wings to always soar higher than I think I can.

3 comments:

Daryl said...

What a neat capture ...

Enjoy the book, I am sure you will be inspired and I cant wait to see how ...

:-Daryl

Chris said...

The book looks really good~~~hmmmm. All these great books out lately! What's a book addict to do?

Love the hummingbird!

Have a blessed weekend.

A bird in the hand said...

My sister has the same view from her kitchen window. she gets lots of hummingbird visitors too. When I'm there, we often rush to the window to watch them when they come.

(p.s. I left you a note on my blog!!!) xoxoxoxo