HomeAbout MeClassesOn-line ClassesPressRosa & JosieContact

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Brassy Czech Dangles

Last night was mostly spent re-working a beautiful turquoise & carnelian double-strand necklace, brought to me by a sweet customer before I left for Art & Soul at the end of April. I finished it (she wants to come by tonight to pick it up); then, I had to add the oxidized earwires I made Monday night onto my newest pair of dangles ($24), which I started on Tuesday night. I ordered the brass findings (cone topper) from a cool shop called Artful Market. I orginally found them thru their Etsy shop when I was looking for gunmetal chain to match my soldered pendants and charms. It always happens like that doesn't it? You find something really cool while looking for something else? I WILL be making more of these in different colors.
BTW~thanks for all the encouraging comments on my Mexican Calendar Girl series. You are the best!

2 comments:

Daryl said...

Yummy ... I love the combo of colors


:-Daryl

Chris said...

Soooo pretty! The color combo and the cool brass cone. I love 'em!