HomeAbout MeClassesOn-line ClassesPressRosa & JosieContact

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Comments Wanted!

Some of my "loyal Blog readers" may have had problems trying to leave a comment on my Posts!
Here is what the Blogger Team says: (I have changed over to the new Beta version!)
Logging in with an old Blogger account to post a comment on the new Blogger is giving a “please try again later” error. Until we fix this, it may work to log in first at http://www.blogger.com/login.g, and then go to the comments page on the new version of Blogger in beta.
Changing the Blog to Beta has caused some glitches, so until they are all ironed out, I hope this helps explain the problems you may have encountered. You can ALWAYS e-mail me at: rosajosies@yahoo.com
Hope your holiday season is running smoother than the Blog! God Bless!

No comments: