HomeAbout MeClassesOn-line ClassesPressRosa & JosieContact

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Second Street Antiques in Katy

I really did go in just to buy some chandelier crystals. But, I had to look at everything while I was there. Some colorful toys caught my eye. The worn look of this xylophone.....
.....and how about this jack (rabbit) in the box?


I thought for a minute...could I possibly sneak this in the house without my dh seeing it? Honestly, I know where this possibly might work!

Okay, I did buy this. It now sits on top of our mantel. The framing was so nicely done. I was drawn to the rustic and earthy look of this antique spinning top that Jae brought back from Africa. She & I made an excellent deal. And, I love a deal. Love it.

3 comments:

Daryl said...

Neat stuff ... I love the xylaphone and the frame on the top is perfect ...

:-Daryl

kansasrose said...

You find the coolest stuff! Love it all. Thanks for the comment the other day...how did ya know????

Chris said...

Pretty cool stuff! Your husband might notice if you brought home the furry bench. The spinning top is quite wonderful. I see why you fell in love~~