HomeAbout MeClassesOn-line ClassesPressRosa & JosieContact

Thursday, August 07, 2008

































I wanted to share a few more of my favorite photos taken at Liberty Bar. But, mostly, I wanted to pass on what my very good friend Daryl, at Out & About in New York City, shared with me. It is Picnik.com. Have you used it? Have you heard of it? I may be behind the curve on this one. You must know, I have Photoshop Elements, and dearly love it. (Thank you so much my dear dh for this wonderful Christmas gift). But, it takes time to learn how to use that wonderful little editing & more program. Picnik is fast and fun. That is what I want~right now. So hop over there, and let me know what you think.
And, while I am at it....several weeks ago, Daryl gave me a sweet and wonderful blog gift. An award she designed, and gave to many other wonderful blogs she likes to visit as well. So, thank you Daryl. You are the one who deserves this award, as I daily read your words of laughter, life and wisdom at
(P.S. I have a few more awards to acknowledge, so please know that I appreciate and cherish each and every one of them...I am getting to you!)
Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Daryl said...

I love the photos and how you added the words ... and you look FABULOUS .. almost as good as the food .. KIDDING! ... you look better!

I loved Picnik so much I splurged and upgraded and got more cool editing formats!

:-Daryl

Anonymous said...

Precious moments ... with my precious parents! XoXo!

A bird in the hand said...

Life is good in your corner of the world :-)

And what is it about those old fans? Nostalgia for simpler times? I love them...

xox