HomeAbout MeClassesOn-line ClassesPressRosa & JosieContact

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

More Scenes from Warrengton aka THE Antique Festival (as promised)

There were chandeliers galore~the crystals were beautiful. Enough to catch a jeweler's eye.
Dutch ovens that would surely please my dutch-oven cooking husband.

Art pieces made from Mexican copper~that look like ceramic (at first). The colors were magnificent!
A beautiful booth~that made me want to come inside, sit down and stay awhile.

An outhouse at the Junk Gypsy booth. The one at my grandparent's house looked nothing like this!
And a sign made out of beer bottle caps from Royer's Cafe at Zapp Hall. Barbara and I will attempt to begin ours this weekend for our Cowboy (Deer) Camp!

1 comment:

kansasrose said...

Gorgeous! That chandelier is to die for! I would love to come down that way for this show and meet up and do the tour of these booths! What fun that would be! Oh my girl I'd go crazy just for the barbeque, let alone the junkin'. Have a super time at your Cowboy deer camp! Sound like my kinda good times. Will you be hunting the deer? Does your husband prepare venison? Pheasant season starts at dawn tomorrow and there are lots of Texas boys up here to hunt them. :) Chat soon. Pics I hope of the camping!