HomeAbout MeClassesOn-line ClassesPressRosa & JosieContact

Sunday, October 21, 2007

A*T*QUE F*ST*V*L

What happens twice a year (only in Texas) ~ April and October~ and you should never, ever, no matter what miss? Ask Miss Emma. More pics on the way~
*p.s. I grew up 22 miles from this one-of-a-kind, find everything imaginable, antiques, youngtiques, middle-of-the-roadtiques, vintage, yard-finds, estate sale items, trash to treasures, gotta-see, gotta-have, gotta-go, dirt cheep, way too expensive & everything inbetween outdoor venue of colossal proportion!
I have been there and done that.....and yes, it is the BEST!

6 comments:

Anita said...

Great boot!
I don't allow myself to go to antique festivals or fairs or even shops anymore...lol I'm not much on window shopping - If I can't buy something, I don't want to see it...LOL

Have a great week!

A bird in the hand said...

Now this is my kind of thing to go to.

I wanted to thank you for the term "squash blossoms" -- I knew my wording didn't sound right, but I couldn't remember the correct term.

Thanks! xox

Diane said...

You are welcome Colette~

kansasrose said...

Did ya buy those boots? To die for girl! :) Thanks for your encouraging words....

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the lovely comments you left on my blog...I have been reading yours and we do have a lot in common, don't we! Take care and keep on your path...there is so much more to get out of making jewelry that has nothing to do with jewelry...it is a great path to really understanding the sacred, creative side of yourself...

Anonymous said...

Great boots!! The butterfly motif is great. And those beads in the previous post are to die for. Such great texture and color.
Patty (who is loving south Texas weather right now)