HomeAbout MeClassesOn-line ClassesPressRosa & JosieContact

Thursday, October 04, 2007

~and the winner is~





Kara~you are the winner of the jewelry give-a-way! Please contact me, so I can send these darling little czech crystal hoops to you!

Thanks to all who played with me; and for all the encouraging and sweet messages. I am truly blessed.

And, thank you Jen, for having me as your first Great Goods guest! You are one special and talented kindred spirit!

I hope to hear from all of you again in the future, because it can get lonely on the prairie~

5 comments:

Anita said...

Congrats Kara!! :)

kansasrose said...

Lucky Kara! Congrats to you! Beautiful hoops! Thanks to you Diane for being my first artist and friend guest on my blog! You RAWK! This was fun! xxxooo

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kara-beautiful prize!

A bird in the hand said...

Congratulations Kara! Your new ear rings are beautiful!

Kara said...

wow, i'm so excited :) thanks mel for the invite to post a note and enter the raffle! they are beautiful and i cant wait to wear them. thank you so much.