HomeAbout MeClassesOn-line ClassesPressRosa & JosieContact

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

sisters

We are sisters.
We will always be sisters. Our
differences may never go away,

but neither for me, will our song. ~
Elizabeth Fishel
*****

I found the most beautiful mop dove shaped beads the last time I visited my dd in San Antonio. I love to stop in a shop called Originals. I had an opportunity to use them this past week. And, I added a faceted mop bead, also "found" that day. I love the delicate nature of these beads. Almost whimsical, and just a little magical. This is the completed necklace I will leave in Bellville tomorrow, after my dd and I leave the antique festival in Warrenton and Round Top. It will be in the shop that has a few of my jewelry pieces ~ remember one of my previous posts about Nothing Ordinary Antiques & Oddities? You must stop in this antique shop, as it is huge.
And as Colette says, "I'll visit any shop that has "Oddities" in its name. I like oddities".
I do too Colette!

7 comments:

Susan Tuttle said...

Ooo, Ooo, Ooo!!!! Wow!! Beautiful stuff!!!

Susan
xo

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

I LOVE it! Beautiful!

A bird in the hand said...

A lovely piece. Beautifulouslylovely.

(I don't want to keep repeating the same words, so I'm making one up just for you.

Sharon Tomlinson said...

This is a georgous wonderful beautiful piece.

Daryl said...

Another wonderful piece ... woman you are SO talented!

:-Daryl

Deborah Truesdell said...

Diane,

This has to be one of my favorite pieces I have seen you create! Lucky and loved is the woman who will be wearing it.

beautifullybrokenme said...

Diane -

I love these pieces! The necklace is so calming and tranquil, and the materials you used in the chain are so striking. The earrings are just plain beautiful.

Awesome!

:-) Molly