HomeAbout MeClassesOn-line ClassesPressRosa & JosieContact

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The Angel and the Star


When I got back into town from my SA trip, I had to take another look outside~to see what is left in my bare backyard. I see the garden angel Melanie gave me a couple of years ago. It stands next to the garage, right in front of Allen's chili piquin bush.
And~


~blooming right on que~ My Star of Texas cactus is beginning to bloom! Thank you God for having angels watch over the little things. I believe I will make it now!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Artist Claude Monet said,
"My garden is my most beautiful masterpiece."
This will be you one day, I just know it. Congratulations on the fresh start. Most appropriate timing ...
Imagine that!
Xo!

kansasrose said...

Beautiful angel and Star of Texas plant! I have never seen one before. It looks so exotic..like an orchid. :)

dawn said...

i love how you are opening up on your blog. this blossom is wonderful, almost as much as you are.

kansasrose said...

I gave you an award! Check out my blog! :)

A bird in the hand said...

Oooohhhh, I love that angel.
The plant is fabulous too....but, oh I love that angel!! xox