HomeAbout MeClassesOn-line ClassesPressRosa & JosieContact

Friday, July 12, 2013

Heart Love

My Double Heart
(coming to Art Retreat in the Desert~February 2014)
(*edit....not coming to Art in the Desert in 2014!*) 
I admit, I am in a state of euphoria right now,
as we are fast approaching the end of Session I 
at
Artful Gathering, 2013.
It has been a great class, with many beautiful creations being born.
Makes a teacher proud, I tell you!
Drops of Crystal was the name of the class, 
which consisted of 3 of my favorite chandelier crystal creations.
In less than a week, the second session will begin.
This class really put me over the top,
as it is so in-depth, I just know it is my best one yet!
I put together a little trailer....just so you can see what I mean.
And, to top it off...
I am having a little giveaway in conjunction with the beginning of 
Window to My Heart!
 Share it on your social media site, whether it be Facebook or your blog,
or Twitter...
then let me know,
and I will put your name in the hat
to win one of my class kits.
 The winner will be chosen on
Monday, July 15th, at 3 pm CST.
I hope you can join me....
I would be ever so honored!

6 comments:

Di@Cottage-Wishes said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/270849365062715832/ I just pinned your beautiful Heart! Di@Cottage-wishes

Jen Crossley said...

Really Beautiful work Diane

la mar de bonita said...

Really beautiful!

Chris said...

Just so much gorgeousness! Your classes will bless so many~

Cindy said...

Diane, these are such stunning cuffs. I love the details, from the window and picture, to the colors you added with heat. And the video! What a sweet video, Diane! You are a natural. It is so well done (great music and scenes!) - and you look fabulous! I know your new workshop is going to be a huge success.
I shared on one of my favorite social media sites - Pinterest. :-)

Lori Anderson said...

OMG OMG OMG. Those pendants. I'm dying to take another class with you!

(PS, linking you tomorrow on my blog!)