HomeAbout MeClassesOn-line ClassesPressRosa & JosieContact

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

artBLISS 2012

Today ArtBLISS 2012 registration opens!
And, yes, I will once again be traveling up East to be a part of it, 
along with some other fantastic instructors:
I will be teaching one of my new classes
on Saturday, September 22, 2012.
A brand spankin' new cuff class!
Then, I have once again been asked to teach
on Sunday, September 23, 2012.
This time we will be adding a tiny etched book and soldered bottle
to our soldered necklace.
So much FUN.
AND,
I want to share a giveaway happening on one of the artBLISS hostess' blog,
Cindy Wimmer
that begins today with the registration kick-off.
The giveaway will be open for a week
and there will not be just 1, but 4 winners.  
Two will be selected from comments on Cindy's blog, and two will be chosen from those that register for a workshop within the first week (through May 2nd).  
Each of the 4 winners will  receive a tote bag filled with lots of goodies seen below.
I do hope I get to see you while I'm in Sterling, Virginia 
later this year.
It just might be my last trip up East...
for some time....=)

3 comments:

Alice said...

Your cuffs and soldered pendants are gorgeous! I have long dreamed of toing to ArtBliss, but it's just too far away for me and my little budget.

Rhonda said...

I am so happy I found your blog through Art Unraveled Phoenix site.

I'm thinking of taking your class that Saturday, I am a beginner solder artist and need help!

Riki Schumacher said...

Your students will LOVE those classes, and seeing your smiling face Diane. Fun times and on the road again! xoxo Riki