HomeAbout MeClassesOn-line ClassesPressRosa & JosieContact

Friday, February 05, 2010

never live faster than your guardian angels can fly


"circle of love"
(earrings made to match "look up")
As I prepare for the class I'll be teaching this weekend, I am reminded of my many blessings. I type out these words, and still have to pinch myself. How did I get here? Teaching? It is said a journey begins with a single step. That is exactly how it begins.
It is just having the courage to take that step.
My one step began almost two years ago. Somewhat before that I do believe,
but not .....really.

If you have a dream. Go for it. I tell you this from experience.
There is never a better time to start than now. Today is now.
I do not have a sugar coated life.
I do have a good life.
I know at any moment that can change.

Thank you for allowing me to be here with you.
More than that....
Thank your for allowing me to be me.
One more quote (in addition to this blog post title) taken from my beautiful 2010 Heart of the Home calendar by Susan Branch.
God respects me when I work,
But He loves me when I sing~

11 comments:

Narrative jewelry said...

Oh Diane, how your words sound well to me. Thanks God to let you be my friend and have meet you here.
Thank you for finding THE words.

xox

beautifullybrokenme said...

Such a beautiful post, and a great reminder of how to live life. You are a wonderful example of how God wants us to use our time, talents & treasures to glorify Him. You are amazing, my friend!

:-) Molly

stregata said...

Thank you for being there. Wishing you a great workshop.

Sharon said...

Thank your for your heartfelt words and for being a friend. Have a wonderful time of sharing and learning at your retreat!

sharon said...

You are truly a genuine soul, that shares all of her life with others, and cherishes all. Best wishes on your teaching, and learning adventure!

Cindy said...

Diane
It's amazing where one little step can take us...I just know that your adventures in teaching are only just beginnng...with many wonderful things in store for you. You have touched so many of us in such a positive way, I know I feel so blessed to have met you this year..and I thank YOU for your friendship! :-)

Fanciful Expressions said...

Your post is beautiful. You bring happiness to many by using your talent.

Charlene said...

Have fun this weekend sweet friend & teacher. I am sorry I can not be with you. If any of "our group" is there tell them I said hello. I have emailed them but, no response. :( I am off to Heart & Communion Art Event & I am very excited about it. Good luck this weekend. I KNOW you will be marvelous! HUGS! Charlene

Riki Schumacher said...

Oh Diane, I'm so happy for you. Isn't is amazing what a year can bring? I know you are a wonderful teacher. And you are a fabulous friend. You're the real deal! Take care, Riki xoxox

brandi said...

"Today is now"...3 words so powerful and true...you can never get back what once was...to embracing each moment as it comes...your blog is beautiful and now i am off to visit you retsy shop!...brightest blessings~

A bird in the hand said...

Yes.

;-)