HomeAbout MeClassesOn-line ClassesPressRosa & JosieContact

Sunday, January 13, 2008

say *toy*

This weekend has been work~cleaning our office (which includes my jewelry work space), kitchen pantry and the refrigerator (*@#!). Re-organizing is not what I would like to do all of this beautiful day in southeast Texas.
Good news is that one of my granddogs, Jake, has been visiting. (I have 3 by the way). He came by way of Melanie on Friday. She is at a scrapbook retreat in Columbus with friends. He will go home today when she picks him up. Not only is he a great dog, but he is one of the best comic reliefs for me. He was 5 years old in December and an only child (I mean dog). Can you believe he posed for every one of these pics (all I had to do was get the camera and he KNEW what to do)~except for the last one, when I gave him the new toy!
Granddogs are like grandchildren, in this respect; as their grandparents, we get to spoil them and then send them home~this makes me so happy!

2 comments:

Anita said...

He's absolutely gorgeous! He poses so well! :)

kansasrose said...

Woof woof! What a sweetie! :D