HomeAbout MeClassesOn-line ClassesPressRosa & JosieContact

Sunday, September 09, 2007

~katy prairie designs ~



~comes alive~
I have been busy preparing to bring my jewelry to mecca hair studio in San Antonio~so please forgive me if I haven't answered your e-mails, or posted to my blog....

This past week I also had to try and locate some important paperwork for my husband, so while looking thru my big ole' picture box, I found this snapshot taken of my mother, my sister Debbie, and me. This is the only baby picture I have, as my mother said they did not have a camera during that time. This was taken on the side of the little house we lived in on a ranch in Brenham, Texas. I lived there until I was 5 years old, and then we moved to another ranch closer to where my mother and father were born in nearby Austin County.
I had been struggling with an idea for my new kp line; and this picture jumped out at me. So before week~end I came up with this. I like the Adler typewriter print.
Wait till my sister sees this!

1 comment:

kansasrose said...

Diane this is a fabulous design for your jewelry! I love it!!!!...It is very REAL and has a soft vintage appeal and very Texas Prairie too! Great work! Love that type too. Your mother is beautiful! What sweet little girls you and your sis are...did you have any brothers?